About two million patients acquire at least one HAI in the US each year and approximately 90,000 of these patients will die. It is estimated that as much as 70% of HAIs are preventable. And while most healthcare facilities are increasing their efforts to reduce HAIs, we are not even close to where we need to be. – (Infection Control Today, August 12, 2019).
“Everything I need… Right where I need it !”
– Susan Harris R.N.
Watch this demonstration of how the IsoDoorCaddy™ solves the three main problem areas of managing PPE:
* cleaning and maintenance
* complicated use
Designed to withstand years of heavy use, the IsoDoorCaddy™ provides a clean, professional, and attractive way to provide medical staff and visitors with PPEs.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- vinyl polyester
- woven pattern
- infused with Microban® – will not wash or wear off
- soft, lightweight
- durable, will last for years
- heavy stitched seams
The IsoDoorCaddy™ is easy to clean with soap and water, diluted Clorox® and water, or sani-wipes. – Download The CDC guidelines for cleaning patient-care devices
Available in these colors:
These colors are available at no extra charge for orders in lots of 30.
IsoDoorCaddys™ are designed to be in compliance with:
- Joint Commission LS 2.10.20 EP 12
- NFPA 101-2000: 18/184.108.40.206
The material used to manufacture the IsoDoorCaddyTM is in compliance with the following standards:
- National Fire Protection Association:
- NFPA No. 101, “Life Safety Code”, Class “A” rating. (Tested in accordance to ASTM E84-07. Surface Burning Characteristics of Building Material.)
- International Building Code (IBC), Section 903.1, Class “A” rating (Tested in accordance to ASTM E84).
- California Technical Bulletin 117, Section E, Commercial Standard CS-191-53.
- Upholstered Furniture Action Council Fabric Classification Test Method 1990 (UFAC) – Class “I” Rating.