- Made in the U.S.A.
- vinyl polyester
- woven pattern
- infused with Microban® – will not wash or wear off
- soft, lightweight
- durable, will last for years
- heavy stitched seams
- folds easily to height of less than two inches
Available in these colors:
Stucco and Lemon Yellow are the standard colors for any size order. The other colors are available at no extra charge for orders of 30 or more caddies.
Use common medical cleaning solutions, including bleach solutions on the IsoDoorCaddyTM. Some of our caddies are also machine washable (hang to dry).
Renting the IsoDoorCaddyTM
Rent our caddies for only $6.50/mo. per caddy, eliminating budgeting hurdles. Order at least 25 caddies with the rental agreement, and we will ship them to you today. Benefits include:
- 3 year rental
- You receive new caddies every three years with the renewal
- No waiting to fill your PPE organizer needs
The “standard” size caddy, when hung on a door, is 25 inches wide and 36 inches high. This caddy is designed to accommodate a high-traffic isolation room where PPEs are heavily used. Smaller size caddies are available, and our caddies are fully customizable with larger quantity orders. Call for details: 704-202-0220.
Cost to Purchase
The IsoDoorCaddy costs only $174.99 each. Volume discounts are available.
Standard colors are Stucco or Lemon Yellow. Call for pricing for other caddy colors.
NO Taxes, except when shipped to a North Carolina address.
Stored size for the standard model, as seen in our video, is:
- 13.5 inches (34.3 cm) width
- 15.5 inches (39.3 cm) length
- less than 2 inches (5 cm) thickness
The IsoDoorCaddyTM is easily folded, which allows for the storage of many units using very little shelf space.
- The IsoDoorCaddy™ fabric is infused with Microban® protection for a layer of cleanliness to minimize the spreading of germs and bacteria.
- The flexible mesh material will prevent injury in the event of an accidental forceful contact, as opposed to some competitors’ hard plastic or metal storage alternatives.
IsoDoorCaddysTM are designed to be in compliance with:
- Joint Commission LS 2.10.20 EP 12
- NFPA 101-2000: 18/220.127.116.11
The material used to manufacture the IsoDoorCaddyTM is in compliance with the following standards:
- National Fire Protection Association:
- NFPA No. 101, “Life Safety Code”, Class “A” rating. (Tested in accordance to ASTM E84-07. Surface Burning Characteristics of Building Material.)
- International Building Code (IBC), Section 903.1, Class “A” rating (Tested in accordance to ASTM E84).
- California Technical Bulletin 117, Section E, Commercial Standard CS-191-53.
- Upholstered Furniture Action Council Fabric Classification Test Method 1990 (UFAC) – Class “I” Rating.