- Made in the U.S.A.
- vinyl polyester
- woven pattern
- infused with Microban® – will not wash or wear off
- soft, lightweight
- durable, will last for years
- heavy stitched seams
Available in these colors:
These colors are available at no extra charge for orders in lots of 30.
IsoDoorCaddys™ are designed to be in compliance with:
- Joint Commission LS 2.10.20 EP 12
- NFPA 101-2000: 18/18.104.22.168
The material used to manufacture the IsoDoorCaddyTM is in compliance with the following standards:
- National Fire Protection Association:
- NFPA No. 101, “Life Safety Code”, Class “A” rating. (Tested in accordance to ASTM E84-07. Surface Burning Characteristics of Building Material.)
- International Building Code (IBC), Section 903.1, Class “A” rating (Tested in accordance to ASTM E84).
- California Technical Bulletin 117, Section E, Commercial Standard CS-191-53.
- Upholstered Furniture Action Council Fabric Classification Test Method 1990 (UFAC) – Class “I” Rating.